Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Journey Continues... The hard times- IMPERFECT SCULPTURE

There walk down memory lane is a fun,dificult and emotional journey which will be sharing with you in my diary...The Diary Of A Blaque Diamond. Like we all go through our ups and downs, many of us go through more downs than ups. This part of the diary is the painful part where one experienced days of wothlesness, betrayal, loneliness and times of anger,hatride and guilt. Take a walk with me with a clear mind, take a walk in my shoes, feel the pain felt by me and those around me... This piece was writen during the time of worthlesness... This is... THE IMPERFECT SCULPTURE.


IMPERFECT SCULPTURE

In your eyes,
In YOUR eyes I'm the figure of Imperfection
In your mind,
In YOUR mind I'm an incomplete statue...
You see yourself re-sculpturing me
Molding me into YOUR symbol of perfection!
In you heart,
I'm YOUR heart I'm nothing but a shamful burden
But deep down you see a lot of you in me!
To every one I am different...
But to YOU I am IMPERFECT
Its time you realized...
None of us are perfect.
I may be imperfect in your eyes, mind and heart
This is ME the Imperfect one.
I have my flaws where my beauty lyes...
I may have more than you but it makes me, me!
I am proud to be...
Proud to be seen through your eyes...
As THE IMPERFECT SCULPTURE
This is me... THE IMPERFECT SCULPTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment